Wow! I'm excited to announce that I have received my first Blog Award!
I would like to thank Tiffany from Sparkled Memories for giving me this award.
The requirements to accept this reward are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the reward
2. Tell 7 Things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers
7 Things about myself:
1. Like Tiffany, I am a perfectionist when it comes to Arts & Crafts and I'm sometimes very hard on myself and take forever to finish a project!
2. I have the most amazing Husband who makes me feel like a Princess Everyday!
3. I am somewhat of a "hoarder", though thankfully wouldn't qualify for a reality show on the subject (yet!)
4. I was a Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) Mechanic in the Air Force & Civil Service for 17 years.
5. I have loved crafting since I was a very small child and always dreamed of being able to make money at it one day. (Not there yet, but I'm working on it!)
6. My other passion is Photography and I take WAY too many pictures...(Just ask my kids & grandkids!)
7. My favorite food is my Husband's awesome Spaghetti...(he has a secret recipe!)
I am passing on this award to the following deserving bloggers:
*Stephanie @ Steph The Baker
*Nikki @ Melonheadz Illustrating
*Kaitlin @ Kaitlin in the Kitchen
*Janie @ Janies Creative Corner
*Patty @ Patty-Ink-it-Up
*Jess @ Boho Baby Bump
*Abbey @ 2nd Hand Stamps
*Lisa @ Just a Dallas Girl All Grown Up
*Yolie @ Just Yolie
*Caroline @ Carolines Craftography
*Deb @ Scrapping Mamma
*Clare @ Little Bear Crafts
*Mandy @ Little Space of My Own
*Paper @ Paper Chef 79
*Marianne @ Paper or Fabric
Now I am going to hop on over to these awesome blogs and let them know about their award!
Be sure and visit them also if you get a chance, there is some great stories, love and inspiration to be shared.
Also, stop by and visit Tiffany, she has a very cute blog with some beautiful cards!
I hope to have a new project up soon.
Sorry it has been a few days...my lovely "NEW" computer (bought it in February) decided to go schitzo on me and I spent hours on the phone with Dell trying to fix it.
Finally had to just reinstall Windows 7...(yikes) and reinstall all of my software and files...it was quite the nightmare!
Still not 100% but I'm getting there.
Thanks for stopping by...leave a comment if you feel like it...I LOVE comments!